This showreel features several different LEGO Games I’ve worked on. Below is a full list of games I’ve been part of during my time at TT Games Ltd.
All of the below games have been created using the TT Games inhouse engine. For the latest LEGO Star Wars game, the engine has been reworked from the root up, including the VFX Editor.
The VFX Team I’ve been managing as a lead has usually been around 4-9 artists, depending on the size of the project.
And as part of the studios course to fundamentally improve and develop the engine, I have been in charge of looking after the development of the new VFX Editor. I’ve been keeping and communicating the vision of how it was going to look like, I have been continuously testing and feeding back on new features and working closely with the Engine Room teams to make sure the VFX Editor gets ready for the team to start create awesome VFX.
I’ve been Lead VFX Artist on the following games
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, 2021 (PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- LEGO DC Supervillains, 2018 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, 2017 (PC,PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
- LEGO Worlds, 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
and Senior/ Midlevel VFX Artist on these titles:
- LEGO Avengers, 2016 (PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, 2016 (PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U)
- LEGO Dimensions(Year 1 + 2), 2015 (PC, PS4, PS3,Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U)
For a more detailed description of my tasks and responsibilities, please feel free to get in touch or request my CV.